Learn about Zero Trust Architecture
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Harden applications and hardware environments
Immediate and continuous response to incidents
Close the window of time your data could be exposed
Get your Comodo solutions setup, deployed or optimized
Control access to malicious websites
Defend from any internet based threats
Stop email threats before it enters your inbox
Preserve and protect your sensitive data
Keep your website running fast and malware free
Add encryption to your websites
Automated certificate mgmt. platform
Secure private intranet environments
Digital signature solutions for cloud apps
Encrypt emails for senders and recipients
Stay compliant with PCI DSS
Trusted authentication for IoT devices
Francisco Partners a leading technology-focused private equity fund, has acquired a majority stake in Comodo’s certificate authority business. Newly renamed from Comodo CA Limited to Sectigo Limited. Privacy Policies, Trademarks, Patents and Terms & Conditions are available on Sectigo Limited’s web site.
Meet the people behind the direction for Comodo
Get the latest news about Comodo
People are the key to achievement and prosperity
Stay up to date with our on-demand webinars
Worldwide: Sales, Support and General Inquiries
Schedule a live demonstration of our solutions
Need immediate help? Call 1-888-551-1531
Instantly removes viruses to keep your PC virus free
Experience true mobile security on your mobile apple devices
Secure Internet Browser based on Chrome
Chrome browser internet security extension
Submit a ticket to our support team
Share any product bugs or security flaws
Collaborate with research experts on data sets
Valkyrie Threat Intelligence Plugins
Valkyrie Threat Intelligence APIs
Comodo IT and Security Manager (ITSM), which is a part of Comodo One initiative and is available absolutely free, assists MSPs in managing their client infrastructure, by equipping them with the necessary IT tools to address the four critical aspects of IT Service Management: device management, application management, security management and helpdesk management.
Subscribe to Comodo ITSM Now!
For more info visit: https://enterprise.comodo.com/itsm/
Getting started with Comodo ITSM software is easy and involves a 7-step process. Let’s take a brief look at how this can be accomplished. [Note: this is just a simple overview, for more detailed explanation, visit: https://help.comodo.com/topic-399-1-786-10091-Quick-Start.html].
1. Enroll With Comodo One here: https://one.comodo.com/signup/ (you’ll be required to confirm your details via verification mail sent to your inbox. And upon successful login, you’ll be required to provide your Account (Company) details. Example: specifying whether your Enterprise or MSP, company address etc.,).
2. Configure ITSM Communications: For your ITSM server to communicate with devices you’ll enroll, you need to install an Apple Push Notification (APN) certificate and/or a Google Cloud Messaging (GSM) Token on your Portal (Login to Comodo One >Applications > IT and Security Manager>Settings >Portal Set-Up to apply the token).
3. Add Users (Comodo One MSP Staff): To add your MSP Staff to Comodo ITSM, do the following: Applications > IT and Security Manager > Users > User List > Create User.
4. Enroll User Devices: To add user devices which are going to be managed, MSP(s) can do the following: Applications > IT and Security Manager>Devices>Device List>Enroll Device.
5. Create Configuration Profiles: Using Configuration Profiles, you can define security policies which can be applied to various devices (see step 6) to define the device’s network access rights. You can also schedule antivirus scans for various devices and carry out other such activities here. (Applications>IT and Security Manager>Configuration Templates>Profiles).
6. Apply Configuration Profiles To Devices Or Device Groups: Finally, you should apply the configured profiles to the respective devices or device groups.
Comodo ITSM is Available for Free! Try it Now!
Tags: Comodo One,ITSM
Reading Time: 2 minutes Comodo has just released a new version of Comodo Dome Shield that significantly raises the bar for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). You can read the press release summarizing the improvements here. The bottom line summary: MSPs can now manage multiple end-customer instances of Comodo Dome Shield from a single Comodo ONE console. This will increase…
Reading Time: 3 minutes Comodo One. Configuring roles in ITSM How to assign/re-assign a role to the specific user How to create a new role with custom permissions How to create a new staff and change role How to customize permissions for a role How to assign/re-assign a role to the specific user? Step 1: Go to ITSM >…
Reading Time: 3 minutes Comodo One. Configuring C1 Portal C1 MSP/Enterprise version comparison How to check unified notifications in C1 portal How “Two factor authentication” features works in C1 portal How to clone an existing role How to perform quick actions from C1 portal C1 MSP/Enterprise version comparison C1 is the integrated platform for Managed Service Providers and Enterprises:…
Sign up to our cyber security newsletter
Comodo Cybersecurity would like to keep in touch with you about cybersecurity issues, as well as products and services available. Please sign up to receive occasional communications. As a cybersecurity company, we take your privacy and security very seriously and have strong safeguards in place to protect your information.
See how your organization scores against cybersecurity threats