Learn about Zero Trust Architecture
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Harden applications and hardware environments
Immediate and continuous response to incidents
Close the window of time your data could be exposed
Get your Comodo solutions setup, deployed or optimized
Control access to malicious websites
Defend from any internet based threats
Stop email threats before it enters your inbox
Preserve and protect your sensitive data
Keep your website running fast and malware free
Add encryption to your websites
Automated certificate mgmt. platform
Secure private intranet environments
Digital signature solutions for cloud apps
Encrypt emails for senders and recipients
Stay compliant with PCI DSS
Trusted authentication for IoT devices
Francisco Partners a leading technology-focused private equity fund, has acquired a majority stake in Comodo’s certificate authority business. Newly renamed from Comodo CA Limited to Sectigo Limited. Privacy Policies, Trademarks, Patents and Terms & Conditions are available on Sectigo Limited’s web site.
Meet the people behind the direction for Comodo
Get the latest news about Comodo
People are the key to achievement and prosperity
Stay up to date with our on-demand webinars
Worldwide: Sales, Support and General Inquiries
Schedule a live demonstration of our solutions
Need immediate help? Call 1-888-551-1531
Instantly removes viruses to keep your PC virus free
Experience true mobile security on your mobile apple devices
Secure Internet Browser based on Chrome
Chrome browser internet security extension
Submit a ticket to our support team
Share any product bugs or security flaws
Collaborate with research experts on data sets
Valkyrie Threat Intelligence Plugins
Valkyrie Threat Intelligence APIs
Why should fathers day be about you alone? It could well be about your children, right? After all, they are your flesh and blood and the reason you are working hard. So let’s be different this Father’s day and turn things around by giving a gift to your children instead you expecting a gift from them. So what do you think you should be giving them?
Children these days are tech-savvy. I’m sure this goes to your child as well without saying. So they are probably hanging onto their laptops or smartphones or tablets and Ipods….phew, the list goes on – all the time. The point is they’ve become so dependent on these devices that they can hardly stay away from them. And each of these devices connects to the internet, which is abundant in information – and also with a lot of hackers and other online threats!
Now the question is – is your child’s digital gadget safe? If you are not sure and you do not know, what are you doing (or can do) to make them safe? Here are some suggestions for gifting your child this father’s day with “online web security” and proving that there is not a day in a calendar year when you don’t stop thinking about how ‘special’ your child is to you.
1. Install an Antivirus Package: Your child’s digital devices are a goner without an antivirus package to protect them from various security threats out there. So the first and foremost thing you should be doing is getting an antivirus package for securing all those digital gadgets they have. This simple step will do wonders to protecting those devices and prolonging their lifetimes.
2. Internet Security Suite: This is much more than an antivirus and suits well for your PC(s) and laptops. It is usually made of many IT security tools like anti-spyware, firewall, anti-malware, and comes with auto-sandbox technology integrated into it. A powerful tool to secure your child’s device from various forms of hacking
3. Educate Them About the Importance of Online Security: You cannot, as a parent, give a better gift than educating your child. It is your duty to make them street-smart so that they tackle this world easily when they become adults themselves. So educate them about the importance of staying secure online. After all, they are connected to this (sometimes vicious) online world all the time where things can go wrong pretty easily.
Here Are Some Suggestions on What Security Tips You Can Impart To Them:
1. Password protection: Ensure that all their digital gadgets are password protected. Teach them how passwords are crucial to safeguarding their devices. Often, it’s easy to forget the importance of passwords in the highly-technical world we live in today. Remind them about the same. Also, make them understand that they need different passwords for their different digital accounts. A ‘one-password-for-all is a strict NO’. Let them understand this.
2. Disabling Bluetooth: Bluetooth is literally a gateway to your children’s digital device. So teach them the importance of ‘turning it on only when required’. Otherwise, their digital security can be compromised badly.
3. Public Wi-Fi (May Not be Always Secure): Your children will obviously be on the move. After all, they are children. Coffee houses, shopping malls, airports, and restaurants – all places where children frequent are equipped with “free public wi-fi”. An offer so tempting that even we adults have a hard time ignoring. This can actually be an avenue for hackers and no-good-doers. But teach them about its consequences. This should prevent them from accessing those free public wi-fi(s) again.
4. Create Awareness About Online Fraudulence: Let your children know that they should not be clicking every link from emails and other sites (especially pop-ups). That they are fake websites trying to swindle unsuspecting online users. Educate your children about other sophisticated forms of attacks.
If you’ve done all this, you probably secured your child’s online safety for good. Be proud of that and A very Happy Father’s Day to you!
Antivirus for Android
Tags: antivirus,father's day
Reading Time: 4 minutes Increased dependency on computers and access to data makes an organization more vulnerable to cybersecurity threats. With the increase in cyber-criminals and cyber-attacks, many companies today are looking for greater protection of their decentralized computing work environments from their Managed Service Providers (MSPs). As a result, MSPs need to deliver firewall solutions that are designed…
Reading Time: 3 minutes Disruptions are often unforeseen. This could be a catastrophic event like a hurricane, a fire, or an earthquake. Disruptions, however, can also come in other forms such as that of a pandemic. This means that a building doesn’t necessarily have to be demolished or lives have to be lost for an unforeseen event to completely…
Reading Time: 4 minutes Today, organizations are constantly at risk from cyber-attacks. This is a major issue not only because of the traditional business risks, but because in today’s increasingly globalized world, effective intrusion by a cybercriminal might, among other things, bring the operations of a company to a standstill. Therefore, while businesses need to match the security system…
Sign up to our cyber security newsletter
Comodo Cybersecurity would like to keep in touch with you about cybersecurity issues, as well as products and services available. Please sign up to receive occasional communications. As a cybersecurity company, we take your privacy and security very seriously and have strong safeguards in place to protect your information.
See how your organization scores against cybersecurity threats