Join NATO Cyber Centre Ambassador Dr. Kenneth Geers and Comodo Cyber Security Services VP Carlos Solari on November 15 for a free webinar to learn how to solve the three most common website security problems.
With cybercrime cost projected to reach $2 trillion by 2019 according to Juniper Research, and a recent study showing that nearly 90 percent of websites contain at least one serious vulnerability, organizations of all sizes need to make website security a priority.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The fundamental steps organizations must take to secure their websites
- The tell-tale signs that your website has been compromised
- Why one-size-fits-all website security doesn’t work—and what does
- How Comodo cWatch can help you clean and protect your website
- The solutions to the three security issues organizations of all sizes struggle with most
- Threat Management, Incident Management, and Compliance.
Attendees will get a 30% discount on Comodo cWatch—the only fully-managed website security service that combines a Web Application Firewall provisioned over a secure Content Delivery Network with a 24/7 staffed Cyber Security Operation Center (CSOC) and SIEM platform that leverages data from 100M+ endpoints to detect and stop threats.