Learn about Zero Trust Architecture
Impenetrable cybersecurity without sacrificing usability
Gain detailed visibility into all your endpoints activities
Harden applications and hardware environments
Immediate and continuous response to incidents
Close the window of time your data could be exposed
Get your Comodo solutions setup, deployed or optimized
Control access to malicious websites
Defend from any internet based threats
Stop email threats before it enters your inbox
Preserve and protect your sensitive data
Keep your website running fast and malware free
Add encryption to your websites
Automated certificate mgmt. platform
Secure private intranet environments
Digital signature solutions for cloud apps
Encrypt emails for senders and recipients
Stay compliant with PCI DSS
Trusted authentication for IoT devices
Francisco Partners a leading technology-focused private equity fund, has acquired a majority stake in Comodo’s certificate authority business. Newly renamed from Comodo CA Limited to Sectigo Limited. Privacy Policies, Trademarks, Patents and Terms & Conditions are available on Sectigo Limited’s web site.
Meet the people behind the direction for Comodo
Get the latest news about Comodo
People are the key to achievement and prosperity
Stay up to date with our on-demand webinars
Worldwide: Sales, Support and General Inquiries
Schedule a live demonstration of our solutions
Need immediate help? Call 1-888-551-1531
Instantly removes viruses to keep your PC virus free
Experience true mobile security on your mobile apple devices
Secure Internet Browser based on Chrome
Chrome browser internet security extension
Submit a ticket to our support team
Share any product bugs or security flaws
Collaborate with research experts on data sets
Valkyrie Threat Intelligence Plugins
Valkyrie Threat Intelligence APIs
Criminals follow money.
Now that money has gone digital, it’s only natural that criminals have shifted their gaze to the online world in search of some easy money.
They are scouring the avenues of the world wide web looking for security loopholes to accomplish their devious motives.
Therefore if you have a website, you need to take security measures to protect it.
So how would you protect your website? What security measures can you take?
For 2020, here are the website security checklist guidelines:
1) Update Your Website Regularly: Websites are apps and apps need updates! Your website is an application that needs to be updated regularly to be secure against threats.
For example, the following elements should always be kept up-to-date:
2) Use Secure Communication Protocol (aka SSL): This is crucial for website security and should be done immediately! Secure communication protocol – https – ensures your website interacts with others sites, users, applications, etc., in a secure way – using SSL encryption – without any data compromise.
3) Test Your Website For Security Vulnerabilities: Any website security checklist would be incomplete without this step, which is also known as penetration testing. Pen testing, for short, is the practice of testing a system or application for security weaknesses that a hacker could exploit. Due to the high complexity of pen testing, you must pay close attention to the next step.
4) Scan Your Website At Regular Intervals: Since the cybersecurity threat landscape keeps changing and pen testing is not a viable option for the majority of us. An effective way of checking your website security for threats is by using an online scanner.
5) Web Inspector: One of the most reliable website scanning tools is Comodo Web Inspector. It’s a website scanning tool that comes equipped with impressive security features such as Daily Malware Scanning, Blacklist Monitoring, Immediate Threat Notifications, Trust Seal and 24/7 Phone Support. You can scan your websites comprehensively and expose vulnerabilities before they get exploited.
In 2020, perform your website security check with Web Inspector and keep your website protected from thieving criminals.
Free Online Website Scan
Tags: website security check
Reading Time: 3 minutes Websites – especially business websites – present a lucrative option for hackers. Websites – especially business websites – present a lucrative option for hackers. They deal with money and sensitive customer data, which, when website security is compromised, can put enterprise reputations at stake. Simply put, your website security check matters. It’s your job to check website…
Sign up to our cyber security newsletter
Comodo Cybersecurity would like to keep in touch with you about cybersecurity issues, as well as products and services available. Please sign up to receive occasional communications. As a cybersecurity company, we take your privacy and security very seriously and have strong safeguards in place to protect your information.
See how your organization scores against cybersecurity threats