Adobe Flash has been a frequent target of hackers who have found numerous ways to exploit flaws in the software. This week, Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air.
Hackers could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of a targeted computers. Users are recommended to apply the new updates as soon as possible.
The following updates are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.118 for Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
Refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-16.