Update: check the latest version of Comodo’s free mobile security app
We Bring Superior Mobile Device Management to Your Business
Comodo Mobile Device Management (CMDM) provides IT administrators with a rich set of capabilities to secure and manage large-scale deployments of corporate and personal mobile devices – all from a single console. CMDM equips administrators with a uniquely powerful management interface which fully automates the enrollment, configuration and enforcement of corporate BYOD (bring your own device) policies to employee devices.
CMDM offers full security coverage with Comodo’s integrated antivirus engine and allows IT administrators to define device and identity certificates from your trusted Certificate Authority – Comodo. Unlike other MDM providers, Comodo licenses users instead of devices, allowing each user to enroll up to 5 devices. This makes enrollment simple and cost effective because you may not know how many devices are being used in your Enterprise, but you surely know how many users you currently employ.
Recently added features to Comodo Mobile Device Management enhance the solution to provide complete isolation and control over data on the device. Companies who use CMDM can now whitelist devices to be absolutely positive that only approved devices are able to access their mail server. Additional configurations for Samsung SAFE™ supported devices add to CMDM’s extended support for AndroidTM devices. You can see the complete list of new features and enhancements below. Also get to know about android antivirus application.
New in Comodo MDM
- Application Catalog: Admin can define optional (or recommended) applications and mandatory applications. On AndroidTM devices, these apps can be easily set up and managed through the company Enterprise store.
- Application Management for iOS: Admin can install and recommend applications on iOS with full data isolation and control. Applications are managed through CMDM and data is fully controlled.
- Extended support for AndroidTM: Admin can define stricter policies with additional configuration on Samsung SAFE™ supported devices. Wifi, Email, VPN configurations and restrictions like removing Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, YouTube; Email, screen capture, copy/paste, SD card usage, USB connections, OTA upgrade and many more…
- Access Control: Admin can whitelist any devices that will have access to company mail server. Therefore, companies could be absolutely positive that only approved devices are able to access their mail server. This feature also provides the ability to monitor users and devices on the network.
- Group management is enhanced.
- GUI is enhanced.
- Server-device communication speed is enhanced.
Learn More About Comodo MDM
To learn more about CMDM and download a free trial, visit: dm.comodo.com.