Update: check the latest version of Comodo’s free mobile security app
Apple released security updates for iOS devices, OS X Yosemite and Apple TV this week to address multiple vulnerabilities.
1) Updates available include:iOS 8.1.1 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch 5th generation and later, and iPad 2 and later. Apple claims that the updates will enhance performance, particularly for older devices.
2) OS X Yosemite v10.10.1 for Macintosh. Apple says the release:
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability
- Improves reliability when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server
- Resolves an issue that may prevent Mail from sending messages through certain email service providers
- Addresses an issue prevents connecting to remote computers using Back to My Mac
- Resolves an issue where sharing services, Notification Center widgets and Actions may not be available
- Addresses an issue that could cause Notification Center settings to not be retained after a restart
- Addresses an issue that might prevent the Mac App Store from displaying certain updates
- Addresses an issue that could prevent some Mac mini computers from waking from sleep
- Resolves an issue that might prevent Time Machine from displaying older backups
- Addresses an issue that might prevent entering text in Japanese
3) Apple TV 7.0.2 for Apple TV 3rd generation and later. The release includes three fixes that prevent malicious code execution.
Mac users can obtain Comodo’s award winning antivirus for the Mac at no cost by downloading free hereTEST YOUR EMAIL SECURITY