Comodo is proud to be a sponsor of this spring’s MSPWorld Conference in Orlando FL, March 26th through 28th. If you are interested in Managed Services and Cloud Computing, this is the one event to put on your “must do” list!
The Conference is brought to you by a coalition of MSPs, the MSPAllliance. Unlike other Conferences on this subject, it is not focused on one vendor and its solutions and is open to non-members. In addition to leading MSPs and Cloud Computing vendors, the Conference is a draw for start-ups, investors and members of the press and analysts.
Scheduled speakers include leading industry figures and experts in law and finance for MSPs. It is a unique opportunity to learn from the best and brightest players in the industry, including the representatives from Comodo. The agenda is not all business, however. It “tees off” with a golf outing, and includes awards and a dinner with a $5,000 cash give away to a lucky service provider chosen at random.
This year’s theme is “MSP Strong!” and the Agenda focuses on the following topics:
- Data security and privacy
- PRISM and NSA Fallout- What does it mean to our industry
- Certifications, Accreditations and Licensing: Is regulation coming
- Public cloud vs private or hybrid cloud
- How to have to have a profit driven practice
- Managed services sales Marketing
- Operations management
- Finance & growth strategies
- NOC management
- Help desk
- Cloud computing trends
- IaaS, private cloud strategies
- Hosting & data center trends
- Data backup
- MSP benchmarking
- NEW THIS YEAR: Technical Training Labs!
- And much more…
You can signup for the conference at by going to: http://www.mspalliance.com/MSPWorld/