2009 began with the biggest data breach in US history; the massive Hartland Payment System Credit Card Theft. This data breach affected the direction of both online security improvements and PCI Compliance requirements throughout 2009.
So what’s in store for the second half of 2010? Experts have proposed these five security predictions:
- Corporate online security budgets will continue to increase
- New compliance regulations will finally be enacted by congress
- We will begin to see problems with mobile security, including new mobile phone worms and Trojans
- A new area of competition called “Cloud Computing”
- Desktop virtualization will expand
For more on how to defeat online threats, visit www.hackerguardian.com .TEST YOUR EMAIL SECURITY