If you’re the CEO, CFO, or head of IT at a small to medium size company, and your network antivirus subscription will soon expire, I’ve got a question for you: Did your present AV Security System come with a $5,000 Virus-Free Guarantee?
Forgive me for asking, because I already know this: If Comodo didn’t supply you with your AV Security System, the answer is “NO.”
How can I be so sure?
Simple. Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition is the ONLY AV Security System that comes with a $5,000 Virus-Free Guarantee.
Which begs this question: WHY is Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition the only system this confident?
Answer: Comodo is about Science. Not Hype!
You see, Comodo may not be the industry’s loudest or most lavish advertiser, but our developers are unquestionably the industry’s most forward-thinking scientists. So Comodo doesn’t just offer business customers some standard, low-cost, managed security solution. We offer one that’s technologically steps ahead. One that features Comodo’s own, unique and unfailing, patent-pending, virus-defeating, Auto-Sandbox technology. One that provides continual updates to its fool-proof safe file White List. One that uniquely isolates and checks every suspicious file OUTSIDE of every PC in your network. And one that puts an army of online, Microsoft certified, click ‘n chat PC Problem Solving Experts at your disposal, 24/7/365. Phew!
Comodo R&D has even reimagined the traditional management console — as well as the very way computer policy is managed — to better suit smaller businesses with limited IT staff. Just consider how useful Comodo’s five most recent innovations could be to you and your company. Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition allows you to:
- Easily transition from standalone Comodo Internet Security to a managed format.
- Leverage the Default-Deny strategy and unique, patent-pending Auto-Sandboxing technology built into Comodo Internet Security Pro and Complete, to prevent malware breaches in PCs.
- Use our set-it-and-forget-it compliance engine to keep every PC clean. Whether it’s an in-office unit or a lap top on the road.
- Migrate more easily to centrally managed Endpoint Security with simplified, Web-based management, a touch-friendly interface and a policy import wizard.
- Take advantage of our brand new, state-of-the-art dashboard with Active Tile “touch” interface.
Which all leads me to ask this conclusive question: Are you as confident in your present company-wide AV Security System as Comodo is in our technologically advanced and cost-efficient Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition? If you aren’t, I’d like to suggest this. Now may be precisely the moment to look into a better system? Namely Comodo’s.
After all, we guarantee it.
Comodo. Science Not Hype.
– Glenn Scheuer
To find out more, simply visit Comodo.com/business-security/network-protection/endpoint-security-manager.php.