Web sites have never been more under attack by hackers and E-commerce sites are a prime target. Right now, do you know if your web site is infected with malware?
PCI Vulnerability Scanning is designed for Website owners and E-commerce Merchants to secure transactions, in accordance with PCI Standards. PCI standards on their externally facing IP addresses require regular vulnerability assessments on their IP addresses that touch the credit card acceptance, transmission, and storage process.
Why Do You Need PCI Compliance Scanning?
If you accept credit/debit cards you must comply with PCI Data Security Standards.
- For PCI Compliance: Any organization that accepts, processes, or stores credit/debit card information needs to comply with the standards set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council.
- To avoid penalties: Failure to comply with the PCI security standards may result in heavy fines, restrictions, or permanent expulsion from card acceptance programs.
- To increase sales: Increase shopper confidence by displaying a Credit Card logo.
HackerGuardian is Comodo’s PCI Vulnerability Scanning solution.
Why Choose HackerGuardian?
- ASV Program compliant: All HackerGuardian PCI products enable you to run an exhaustive vulnerability scan on your IP address to identify level 3, 4, or 5 vulnerabilities that would result in your organization failing to meet PCI requirements.
- In depth reporting: You will receive a comprehensive vulnerability report detailing any security issues identified by the scan with remediation advice cross-referenced to thousands of online advisories to help you fix the problem.
- Backed by Comodo CA Limited, a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV): Vulnerability assessment scans must be performed by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor.
Are You PCI Compliant?
Comodo provides a free and easy to use Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) so that E-commerce merchants can determine if their sites are PCI compliant. Expert help is available every step of the way.
Start hereTEST YOUR EMAIL SECURITY