Adobe has released security updates to address multiple critical vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air that could allow an attacker to steal user credentials and take control of their computer. Users of Windows, Mac and Linux systems should update their Flash Player as soon as possible. Users of Windows, Mac, Android and iOS should update their AIR SDK as soon as possible.
Chrome and Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) and IE11 browsers will automatically update to the latest version of Adobe Flash.
The updates are for Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh and Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.118 and earlier versions for Linux. The following Adobe fixes are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1244 for Linux
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS